Love Rain stars Jang Geun Seuk (Mary Stayed Out All Night, You’re Beautiful) and Yoona (Cinderella Man,You Are My Destiny), playing their 1970s and present selves. Two roles in one drama, that’s not gonna be hard on Yoona, huh? Anyway, they play star-crossed lovers whose parents were in love too with each other back in the day. Why does the plot make me cringe? Anyway, let’s just see how it fares on 2012.
- sandy on City Hunter: Park Min Young “Kim Nana” Talks about Lee Minho and Crying Scenes
- suha on My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST: Lost My Mind
- lovely huang on My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST: Sha La La
- Yamin on Dream High 2 OST – Together
- las tres gracias on My Girlfriend is a Gumiho OST: Sha La La